William H. Natcher Conference Center – Building 45
National Institutes of Health
45 Center Drive
Bethesda, MD 20814
There are two ways to reach Building 45 from the Gateway Center: 1) walking or 2) taking the NIH campus route shuttle (purple or red). Below are instructions for both options:
- Walking to the William H. Natcher Conference Center – Building 45: Upon clearance at the Gateway Center, you can use an elevator in the Gateway Center to go up to the next surface level (ask for the location of this elevator), enter the NIH campus and follow a smooth, slightly-uphill asphalt path that leads directly to the entrance of the Natcher Conference Center. The distance is about 200 meters, or one-tenth of a mile.
- Taking the “NIH campus route” shuttle (purple, 5-minute travel time; red, 25-minute travel time) to the William H. Natcher Conference Center – Building 45. Take the “NIH campus route” shuttle (purple or red) from the Gateway Center. Once you have cleared security, enter the campus, and wait for the shuttle to the Building 45 stop. More information on the shuttles are available at the following links:
The main symposium will be held in the Auditorium, located on the lower level of the William H. Natcher Conference Center.
Wi-Fi: Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the William H. Natcher Conference Center.
Pre-order and pre-pay for your lunch: https://eurestconferencecatering.catertrax.com/.
Feel free to preorder lunch for September 26 and September 27. Your lunch will be delivered to the conference and labeled with your name. Be sure to reference the following information with your order:
- Date of meeting – September 26-27, 2019
- Building number – Natcher Center
- Room name or Room number – Natcher Center
- Meeting Name – 2019 NHLBI Mitochondrial Biology Symposium
- Delivery time – 11:20am on both September 26 and 27
Full-service Cafeteria: The Natcher Center has a cafeteria, with open and private dining facilities, located on the first floor, A Wing.
Breakfast 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Lite Fare 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Lunch 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Snacks: Soda and snack vending machines are located in the galley areas of the upper level.
ATM: The ATM is located in the lobby on the first-floor level, A Wing.